3(B) PURSUANT OF THE AFORESAID OBJECTIVES, THE SOCIETY MAY:
- Make rules and by-laws for the conduct of the affairs of the society and add to,amend, vary or rescind them from time to time;
- Raise funds and accept donations (in cash or kinds) grants of money, securities,property of any kind, and undertake and accept the management of any endowment trust, fund of donation not inconsistent with the objectives of the Society:
- Borrow money required for the purpose of the Society with or without security upon such terms and in such manner as may be determined by the Board of Management of the Society;
- Invest any money of the Society not immediately required for any of its objects in such a manner as the Board of Management may in its absolute discretion determine;
- Meet out of the funds of the Society all expenses which the Society may incur with respect to the formation, registration and operations of the Society;
- Open Bank Account of any type including overdraft account and to operate the same in ordinary course of business;
- Own, establish or have and maintain offices, branches and agencies in or outside India for the purpose of carrying on its business;
- Promote, form, conduct or associate in the promotion, formation, or conduct of companies, subsidiaries, societies, or such other association of persons as it may deem fit;
- Sell or dispose off the undertaking if the society or any part thereof for such considerations as the Society may think fit, and in particular for shares, debentures or in part similar to those of the society;
- Enter into partnership or any joint venture with any company, society, association or person, or to cooperate with or subsidies or assist in any way such company, Society,association or any person; and
- Do all other such things as the society may consider necessary, incidental of conducive to the attainment of its objectives.
3(C) All the income, earnings, moveable, and immovable properties of the Society shall be solely and applied towards the promotion of its aims and objects only, as set forth in the Memorandum of Association, and no profit on thereof shall be paid or transferred directly of indirectly by way of dividends, bonus, profits or in any manner whatsoever to the present or past Members of the Society. Also, no Member of the Society shall have any personal claim on moveable or immovable properties of the Society or make any profits whatsoever, by virtue of his membership, provided, however, that nothing herein contained shall prevent the payment, in good faith, of remuneration to any member thereof, or other person, in return for any services rendered to the Society, or for any services rendered to the Society, or for traveling allowances, halting or similar charges.